Welcome to Family First Realty
As the recipient of the #1 SALES AGENT 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012 for Family First Realty, with nearly $100 million closed sales my first 6 years as a REALTOR, I consider myself a very blessed individual. I was voted "BEST IN THE VALLEY 2009, 2010, 2011, and most recently, voted "BEST IN THE VALLEY 2012" for Best REALTOR in BOTH Kanawha and Putnam Counties by the readers of our state newspaper, The Charleston Gazette. I was also voted "BEST IN THE TRI-STATE 2010, 2011, and most recently, BEST IN THE TRI-STATE 2012" for Best REALTOR in Putnam County by the readers of The Herald-Dispatch. I take my job very seriously and my stats prove my passion for selling real estate. I love my job...and it shows! As the #1 Sales Agent for the past 6 consecutive years, I have closed more than ANY REALTOR in our entire company in a one year period since the company opened its doors over 12 years ago, setting new sales records for the past 5 consecutive years! While past results may not be the only measure of success, can you think of anything more reassuring to go by? Whether you are buying or selling a home, you can turn to me with confidence as I pledge to make your move effortless. I am a Christian, a sinner saved by the grace of Jesus Christ, and an AWANA Leader at Teays Valley Missionary Baptist Church. I praise God, who has truly blessed my real estate career. "For with God, nothing shall be impossible." ~ Luke 1:37.
I am a member of the National Association of REALTORS, West Virginia Association of REALTORS, the Kanawha Valley Board of REALTORS, and the Huntington Board of REALTORS. As a paralegal and office manager for over 20 years, I have experience in coordinating real estate closings, preparing all documents, and presiding over the actual closing, which enhances what I bring to the table as a Realtor, providing you with a real estate professional with a solid background in every facet of real estate. By combining my extensive legal skills and real estate knowledge to work for you, you can rest assured that you can turn to me with confidence for your real estate transaction. As a FULL TIME REALTOR, I am dedicated to meeting all of your real estate needs.
MY PRIORITIES ARE SIMPLE ~ THEY'RE YOURS.
FAMILY FIRST REALTY 2 Chase Dr. Hurricane, WV 25526
Mark Madore, Broker
2 Chase Drive
Hurricane WV 25526
News & Services
- Home Ownership Rate Drops to Lowest Point in 18 Years
- Strongest Job Markets Have Biggest Home Price Rises
- REALTORS® Urge Preserving Homeownership Tax Policies
- Because No One Plans to Be Homeless
- Selling Up-and-Coming Neighborhoods
- Americans Value Ownership, Still Plan to Rent
- Americans Showing More Desire to Buy
- State-by-State Economic Impact of Real Estate Activity
- Survey: Americans Dream Big About Home Ownership
- Young Adults' Finances May Be Hard to Repair
- Illinois Governor Declares 2013 'The Year of Home Ownership'
- Best Crime Prevention? Add Housing, Report Says
- 60% of Single-Family Renters Plan to Buy Within 5 Years
- Poll: Americans More Optimistic About Recovery
- Home Ownership Within More Americans' Reach